From Baby-Sitters Club Wikipedia
Appearance in the BSC
Vermont is significant in the Baby-sitters Club universe in the following ways:
- Leicester Lodge, the site of the annual Stoneybrook Middle School Winter Carnival (depicted in Super Special #3, Baby-sitters' Winter Vacation), is in Hooksett Crossing, Vermont.
- The Kishis vacation in the mountains of Vermont every summer. They switch to a different spot in the state after Mimi's death.34
- Elizabeth and Watson Brewer visit "a little inn in Vermont" for a week for their honeymoon in 6.
- According to the legend of Jared Mullray, Old Man Mullray and his family moved to Peacham, Vermont, leaving Jared behind in Stoneybrook.9
- The Kilbournes visit a bed-and-breakfast in Vermont for skiing over the Thanksgiving holiday in 91.